Fargo DTC4250e ID Card Printer
The Fargo DTC4250e is a Performance Level Plastic ID Card Printer. Designed for Mid-High Volume ID Card Printing Requirements.
The Fargo DTC4250e card printer delivers excellent print quality, combined with a brilliant cost per print. The Edge-to-Edge card printing, delivered from an small compact footprint makes this the perfect choice of printer for club membership and high volume photo ID card environments.
The Fargo DTC4250e printer has a wide variety of add on options, including:
- Dual Sided Printing Module
- Same side input/output hopper
- Magnetic Encoder
- Smart Card Encoder
The Fargo DTC4250e Card Printer Delivers Excellent Print Speeds, Low Cost Printing and Value
The HID Fargo DTC4250e ID Card Printer is the perfect choice many card printing applications. From standard photo ID cards to more sophisticated access cards with embedded electronics, the professional-grade DTC4250e card printer is a perfect choice. This printer is able to produce large quantities of extremely durable credentials both quickly and easily. Ideal for small to mid-size businesses, schools, registered clubs and government agencies that require reliable printing. Featuring a flexible and modular design, the DTC4250e can be easily adapted whenever your organization grows or your printing needs change.
The DTC4250e features new security enhancements and options, including the embedded iCLASS SE smart card encoder for encoding organizational or personnel data, and AES-256 data decryption for protection information. The Fargo DTC4250e can also be password protected so only approved operators can print and encode security cards and visitor badges.
Utilising a small footprint, with optional same-side input/output hopper and Wi-Fi accessory, the DTC4250e consumes minimal space and offers maximum flexibility.
With a global three-year warranty, each of the seventh-generation HID FARGO card printers can be integrated seamlessly with other HID products. Thus, ensuring you receive and retain maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
DTC4250e Printer Spec's
- Side printing: Single or dual
- Print method: Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO® Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 100 card output, 100 card reject with same-side input/output hopper
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
DTC4250e Printer Options
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding(only available for iCLASS® and contact smart card encoding)
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Password protection on the printer
- Data protection via AES-256 decryption
- Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature (no ribbon required)
- SmartScreen™ graphical display
- Optional dual-side printing
- Optional fluorescent printing for additional UV security
- Optional same-side input/output card hopper – field upgradeable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – field upgradable
- Magnetic stripe encoding – field upgradeable
- Printer cleaning kit