Fargo DTC1500 Plastic ID Card Printer
The Fargo DTC1500 ID card printer is a powerful mid-level direct to card printer for secure, low cost, photo ID card production.
Featuring High Yield Printer Ribbons, a low cost per print and a compact footprint. The DTC1500 from HID Fargo is the perfect choice for businesses wanting cost effective, out of the box security.
The Fargo DTC1500 Provide Industry Leading Performance, Cost Effectiveness and Security.
Fargo DTC1500 Printer Features
The FARGO DTC1500 Card Printer has been designed for organisations looking to print high volumes of cards, where cost per print and security is important. The DTC1500 boasts an impressive set of features:
- High Capacity Print Ribbons
- Low Cost Per Print
- Fast Printing Speeds
- Watermark Security Feature
- USB & Ethernet Connectivity
The HID® FARGO® DTC1500 card printer/encoder offers the convenience of high capacity ribbons and the economy of low printing cost. Featuring a comprehensive set of features that enable businesses to routinely issue high secure ID cards and at a fraction of the cost of other competing solutions.
The FARGO® DTC1500 Card Printer has been designed for organisations looking to print high volumes of cards, where cost per print and security is important. Optimal for government ID projects, universities and high schools, Hospitals, and registered clubs. The DTC1500 boasts distinctive security features which are ideal for these organizations. Features including built-in custom watermark overlay.
HID Fargo’s DTC1500 also comes equipped with a unique resin scramble data protection feature – this renders the used panels unreadable. Standard password protection and AES 256 data encryption provides customers with additional peace of mind.
Further to the robust security features, the DTC1500 from HID Global offers new innovative printing inclusions such as a resin threshold setting for darker, crisper text and barcode.
Upgrade is easy with the new built-in double-sided printing can be activated with the simple use of HID’s new RFID tag. This make after-purchase upgrades virtually effortless!
With a modular, scalable design – optional modules for lamination and card encoding can be added at any time in the printer’s life.
Security, lower cost, innovation, and versatility – it all comes standard with the DTC1500.
DTC1500 Printer Spec's
- Side printing: Single or dual
- Print method: Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO® Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 100 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
DTC1500 Printer Options
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Dual-sided printing – Upgradable via RFID Tag
- Magnetic stripe Encoding Module
- MIFARE, iClass and Prox Card Reading/ Encoding Modules
- Printer cleaning kit